Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rebirth

我有回来了! It's been a long time since I've abandoned my blog. I removed every little bits of the past post and now, I revamped the whole blog and write new entries into my blog.

On 19th, will be a reeeeaaallly good friend of mine's birthday. I've decided to make her a chocolate cake. drafting should be something like this:

Well, maybe something more like this...:

Well, draft always looks weird. I decided to do a chocolate chiffon cake topped with strawberries coated with dark chocolate for her. She loves strawberries. If the cherries happened to drop by tomorrow, maybe I might as well top it up with some cherries as well. =D

California Raisins competition coming soon. My colleagues encouraged me to join together with them in this year's competition. Should I? Well, I guess I'll wait a few more weeks to see if my inspirations back with me...




No comments: